In these recorded sessions , you would be learning the concept of ASIC Mixed signal Design Flow in detail and Its significance . This course would help you to understand How Digital and Analog modules talk to each other and what is the procedure involved , or should i say, How much of an effort it takes to setup a Mixed signal environment .There is a lot more to Analog and Mixed signal Flow , which goes in the background . Every setting done by the circuit Designer/ CAD / Enablement team impacts the execution of the Design . Course would make you understand the concepts ,giving you the tips and tricks based on our experience to help you do your Job better .
Who can Benefit from this course ?
- B Tech Students , M Tech Students , PHD candidates
- For Job seekers , it would help in interview preparation
- Working Professionals who would want to enhance their skill in profiles like (Standard cell Layout Design, Analog Layout Design, Memory Layout Design & IO Layout Design)
- Things what you learn in this session, would help you improve the quality of work what you deliver
- Candidates who are hungry for Knowledge and would want to know the Whole ASIC implementation
The topics covered are as below :
- Overview of Mixed signal Design
- Significance Mixed signal Flow / simulation ?
- Technology in a Nutshell
- Nature of Designs
- How does it Work ?
- Challenges in integration
- Mixed Signal Data Flow
- Mixed Signal Flow
- Mixed signal Extraction Flow
Price: Special Offer, highly discounted for initial students
Rs 10000 discounted to Rs 1999
Payment link for Indian Customers
$150 discounted to $29.95
Payment link for Overseas Customers