Manage the Hardware and EDA Products like a Pro in 60 days!
By Ramesh Dewangan & Vikas Sachdeva
Webinar on Demystifying Hardware & EDA Product Management
On Demand Content
Interactive Live Sessions
Real World Assignments
Hardware and EDA Product Management Bootcamp is the world’s first product management program for the hardware and EDA professionals to successfully define, launch and manage products with ease.
- What would it mean to you if you become a successful product manager?
- How would you feel if you could launch new complex products with confidence?
- How would you feel if you could dramatically increase the lifetime revenue of the products?
Who this program is for?
This program is for experienced semiconductor, hardware and EDA professionals and emerging leaders who want to advance in the product management or product marketing tracks.
In this program you will get access to:
- 8 live 90-minute online training modules
- Soft copy of all the training material for yours to keep
- 1-year access to the recording of the presentations in case you missed any live sessions
- 1-year access to private online community to help guide you in your work situations
- BONUS: One 1-hour 1:1 consulting session at the end of the course
Cohort Size: Up to 20 professionals
Outcome: By the end of the program, you will be better prepared to take up product manager or product marketing manager roles.
- Get clarity on all the components needed to become successful product manager/marketing
- Practical application of your learnings with real-life work case study every week
- Deep insights with a workbook as the homework
- Get access to valuable leadership resources including Templates and Checklists
Logistics: The classes will be online through google meet.
Timings: The live trainings will run 8 weeks, Feb and March 2022, Starting 6th Feb
Price: Special Offer, highly discounted prices for the first cohort
Rs 80,000 discounted to Rs 50000
$1500 discounted to $1000
- Vikas Sachdeva, email@example.com or call +91-8861374174
- Ramesh Dewangan, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-408-490-0280
Week1: Product Management Framework
- Intro – Leadership mindset
- Self-awareness, Self-image, Reflecting
- Risk taking, Curious-minded, Learning
- Getting Organized
- Case Study and Q&A
Week2: Market Analysis
- Define product opportunity
- Market analysis
- Alignment with management and related parties
Week3: Product development
- Product features and release criteria
- Use cases
- Identifying and managing Early adopters
Week4: Product launch
- Positioning and branding
- Target customer profiles, pricing/packaging, Sales collateral/training
- Competitive analysis and guidance
Week5: Customer service and retention
- Customer education
- Customer service process and setup
- Tracking and improving customer satisfaction
Week6: Market share growth, Retiring products
- Tracking Competition
- Extending product life, Managing trade shows, Managing eco-systems
- End of life decision and process
Week7: Collateral and Communication
- Types of communication
- Managing communication effectively
- Collateral to maintain for successful product management
Week8: Pitfalls, Proven Traits, Wrap up
- Pitfalls of typical product management
- Traits of successful product managers
- Tips for stepping into PM roles
Ramesh Dewangan is the Founder and CEO of Quantum Vision Consulting, focused on turning professionals into confident and successful leaders! Ramesh has spent over three decades in the high-tech industry-leading global teams in software development, product management, and marketing. He has launched several new high-tech products, has worked with customers, vendors, and eco-system partners. He is an MBA from Haas School of Business, Berkeley. He is an Electronics Engineer from NITK Surathkal, India. He is a certified coach, speaker, and trainer with the John Maxwell Team. He has conducted several webinars masterminds, workshops, and courses on personal and leadership development. He has launched an intensive 6-week Leadership Bootcamp. He is coaching multiple professionals 1:1. Ramesh is a Distinguished Toastmasters from Toastmasters International, the highest achievement in the public speaking program.
Vikas Sachdeva, currently Director of Product Strategy and Business Development at Real Intent.
At Real Intent, He is Driving Product Strategy for the Key Static Signoff Products. He is also working as an Advisor, Tech and VLSI Coach and Trainer for vlsideepdive in his spare time.
★ Seasoned Product Leader with multiple years of driving product strategy & product management
★ Highly effective product manager with strong customer focus
★ Tech and VLSI Coach & Trainer for hi-tech, product management, general management and growth hacking courses
★ Startup Advisor for multiple startups at pre-seed stage
★ Always pushing for innovation
★ Youtuber driving youtube channel of vlsideepdive
★ Speaker at multiple conferences and vlsideepdive events
★ Professional with over 17 years of technology management experience representing various stages of product life cycle including product development, product management, implementation management and product support
★ Extensive experience developing and validating positioning, messaging, competition, segmentation, and go-to-market strategy for a fast-paced, high growth technology market
★ Strong tech industry experience in understanding, development, and deployment of solutions for complex problems